Indaver is a European player in the waste sector with plants, operations and sites in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Italy, Ireland, the United Kingdom, France and Spain.
Indaver manages and treats industrial and household waste in specialist facilities for the industrial sector, waste collectors and governments. Indaver recovers valuable raw materials and energy from these treated waste streams. It is thereby creating value from waste and helping to close the materials loop in a safe, low-carbon and energy-efficient manner.
This makes Indaver the ideal partner in the pursuit of a sustainable circular economy. In 2020, Indaver had a turnover of 600 million euros with 1900 staff throughout Europe.
More information: www.indaver.com
- A major player in integrated waste management.
- One of the worldleaders.
- Expertise and innovation serving the public sector, businesses and industries.
- Services for over 65 million inhabitants in 20 countries.
- Treatment of 50 million tonnes of waste.
- 435.000 industrial and trading customers
More information: Veolia